Welcome to the Annual Conference of the North American Fuzzy Information processing Society NAFIPS’2020
Please feel free to download and distribute our Call for Papers
I want to let you know that the organizers are monitoring the situation with the COVID-19 outbreak, which is particularly intense in the Seattle area within the state of Washington.
Due to multiple requests we would like to extend submission deadline until April 15. This additional time will allow us to monitor the situation and adapt to the reality of the COVID-19 outbreak. Organizers are considering a mixed live-online conference option and an online only conference option as well, as many Universities are facing travel restrictions/closures.
We would like to let all prospective participants know that the conference will be held in any case, in a format or another. Also, the conference proceedings will be published as a Springer volume.
Aims & Scope
As a truly unique and international conference in the areas of fuzzy sets and soft computing, NAFIPS 2020 meeting will bring together scientists, engineers, students, and practitioners working in fuzzy logic and related areas to present their recent research accomplishments. The meeting offers a unique platform for the exchange of ideas, fostering interaction and building multidisciplinary research linkages.
Topics of Interest
The topics cover all aspects of fuzzy systems and their applications including, but not limited to:
- fuzzy sets and fuzzy logic
- mathematical foundations of fuzzy sets and fuzzy systems
- approximate reasoning, fuzzy inference models, and soft computing
- fuzzy decision analysis, decision making, optimization, and design
- fuzzy system architectures and hardware
- fuzzy methods in data analysis, statistics and imprecise probability
- fuzzy databases and information retrieval
- fuzzy pattern recognition and image processing
- fuzzy control and robotics
- possibility theory
- fuzzy sets and logic in ontology, web, and social networks
- fuzzy preference modeling
- fuzzy sets in operations research and manufacturing
- fuzzy database mining and financial forecasting
- fuzzy neural networks
- fuzzy systems in machine learning
- fuzzy systems in video games
- evolutionary and hybrid systems
- intelligent agents and ambient intelligence
- learning, adaptive, and evolvable fuzzy systems
Barnabas Bede: email@example.com